Do you plan to make any resolutions or changes to your classroom where you return to school in the new year? Just like at the beginning of the school year, students are ready and willing to begin another fresh start in January. What can you change to make your classroom a better learning environment for everyone?
Here are a few ideas to spur your thoughts:
- Is there a routine or procedure that you can incorporate that will help your classroom to work more smoothly?
- Is there a new technology tool you would like to try out?
- Is there a practice you have been using that just isn’t working up to its full potential?
- Is there a new unit you’d like to incorporate?
- Are there any new field trips you’d like to add to enhance your curriculum?
Try something new in your classroom in the new year!
Let me know what you try by tweeting me @barry_christine or leave me a comment here.